Value of model 4423 Evinrude 3.3hp

? of worth

Recruit
I have a non-running model 4423, I think, sportwin evinrude 3.3hp motor. It ran 10 years ago, but has not been touched since. Any ideas what it is worth?

asdasc

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Value of model 4423 Evinrude 3.3hp

What would you be willing to sell it for? That is what it's worth (to you!)

The value of most of these motors varies a lot based on the condition, economy, region, etc. There is almost zero 'collector value' for most of them, as there are few collectors and many old motors. I have been given many, even that run. Yet, I still see people on craigslist asking hundreds for something that ran 10 years ago, but has sat since.

Realistically, if it works, and you have a use for it, they are worth $100-200, maybe more for bigger motors like 18-40hp. Sleightly newer like 56-65-ish I like better. Having neutral or reverse also helps make it more usable/desirable.

Not running, complete I would start around $100 and hope to get 50 or 75. It will take about $100 and a weekend just to get it up to reliable standards. Much more for a full restoration.

Just my opinion, though.

? of worth

Recruit
Re: Value of model 4423 Evinrude 3.3hp

Thank you for your response. I was thinking maybe 75, so I am glad that sounds about right.