2000 55hp Commercial Johnson Decals

HybridMX6

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Hello. So, I've been looking for a long time trying to find the decals for my 2000 Johnson 55hp commercial outboard. The place I bought it from just painted it flat black, no decals or anything. I know flat black isn't the right color, but it doesn't bother me, but I'd like to at least have the decals. All I can seem to find are the "Commercial" decals for the sides, the "55hp" decal for the rear, and the Johnson emblem for the front, but I can't find the Johnson decals for the sides or whatever the design things are called. shop.evinrude.com says they are unavailable, and the only place I found them online wanted $120 for the decal set, which I don't want to spend that much and don't need the entire set, just the stuff I mentioned above.
Anyone here have a good place for these? I've tried searching on here for suggestions, but most places mentioned do mainly older stuff, or the links are no longer good.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 2000 55hp Commercial Johnson Decals

BRP says this it the decal kit.
5000451 DECAL SET, Jo.. 55 Models . 1 $97.34 USD Legend Limited

look at the diagram of the cover in the BRP site # 26

HybridMX6

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I've seen the diagram before, just can't tell how you figure out it is limited availability. All I really need is the side emblems, not the entire set also. Wish I could just find the ones I need instead of paying $100 for something I'm only going to use part of.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

well it is like this with some motor parts, you have to buy the kits, to get what you want. it means that it will be sent from the nearest dealer that has one. there is a limited stock, and will not be replaced. when they are gone, you are sol.