Keyswitch 9.9 - 4 stroke,'98-Evinrude wiring

slowpoker

Recruit
Took off harness wires to key switch without marking them, [smart, heh?] put them back from memory [ smarter even], and luckily did not blow up anything, ....just won't crank even though I tested solenoid and starter motor separately and both are good individually. Motor starts/runs fair if rope pulled but no cranking possible even w/ a good battery. Would a shop manual have the answer here? Don't have a repair manual, can I get a used one? . This is a used 9.9 Evinrude 4 stroke electric 1998. model # E10FEXECM.
Wires to OMC key switch, I re-connected; obviously wrong now as: red to B, solid black to one of the marked M screws, purple wire to A, and black w/ yellow stripe to the down-screwed terminal also marked M; no wires on the C tab. Can anyone help with wiring connecting information or a used manual I could buy? Thanks in advance, 'Slowpoker'.

slowpoker

Recruit
Re: Keyswitch 9.9 - 4 stroke,'98-Evinrude wiring

Thanks to the " old pro's. " here at this forum!!!
Well; Went looking through this forum for old replies to the same question I have and thanks to 'the old pro's' out there that had the answers some time ago, my question was answered !.
I still have the problem that the thing does not crank w/ the key switch, even when the wires are put on right acording to the answer I found through here. Must test the switch and/ or check the wiring, but without a manual, cannot do it.
Looking for a used repair manual on E-bay now.
Thanks again to those regular old timers here at the forum and the way we can research for those old questions.
Slowpoker.