Evinrude 200 ficht motor cowling needed

Basscaster1

Recruit
I am searching for a motor cowling for a 2000 Evinrude FICHT 200h.p. motor. The motor is the salt water version and is white in color. I was told that 1999-2002 versions would work. I would like to find a good used one instead of buying the new one. Any help would be appreciated.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Evinrude 200 ficht motor cowling needed

Welcome to iboats Basscaster1<br /><br />A place called Twin City Outboards is mentioned alot here. Google them up and try em.

D

DJ

E-bay ususally has a choice of covers.

King P.V.

Seaman

I've got one in not quite 100% condition. Actually, it probably IS!!Powerhead blew up and it's been sitting since. Here's my e-mail; pvlamb@pipeline1.com I will try to go to work today and confirm the model number and make sure it's in tip-top condition.

Basscaster1

Recruit

Thanks a million King. I just had a new powerhead rebuild and now a tornado totaled my boat, trailor and crushed the motor cowling. I wonder if I need to get out of the boat business.

King P.V.

Seaman

Nick,did u get my latest e-mail?? If not, I do have qa pristine motor cover, if u want. Orginal one is NLA (no longer available), closest one retails for $936.00 I'll sell this one for $425.00 + freight from Washington. Let me know. BTW, I graduated many years ago from Jacksonville H.S.... pvlamb@pipeline1.com