Schematic for 1984 35 HP Evinrude (need air filter assembly)

riccini

Cadet
I have 1984 35 HP evinrude I use in the fall for duck hunting. Just noticed there was no air filter. I had it serviced last spring. I cannot seem to find the schematic on line to get the part number. Any help in directing me to the right spot appreciated. Can't seem to find my way back there.

Paul Moir

Admiral
Re: Schematic for 1984 35 HP Evinrude (need air filter assembly)

You can view all the parts of your engine at:<br /> http://epc.brp.com/default.aspx?brands=ej&lang=e <br /><br />But your engine doesn't have an air filter. No outboard does because there is no dust on the water. Some outboards do have covers over the intake of the carburetor to silence noise and some other things, but I don't think your's does.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

My '82 35hp has no air filter or airbox, never did as far as I know.<br />None of my other 6 outboards have an air filter either.<br />I think you will only find these on some of the newer efi or 4 stroke machines, but probably only used to hold the sensors.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Just looked in my parts catalog for my 35, no airbox listed or in the photos.

riccini

Cadet

Thanks for the schematic reference. I was not sure about the filter....looked kind of naked without some kind of cover. Thanks.