1993 Evinrude 150 Intruder

Nitrocat

Recruit
All, I have a 93 150hp on a 20' Nitro. I have had some demons I am trying to find. To make a long story short this is what is going on. This started years ago an and I really haven't had my boat out in about 6 years. I would be going across the lake and the it would die. But it would fire and go again. Then on the last time I had it out 6 years ago it would idle but not get on plane. It bog down. I put on the trailer and it has sat. I had taken it to a mechanic once when it would not start in my drive way. He call me when I got home and he said it fired right. I picked up and bought a power pack, because he said it may be going bad. I change it out and all was well for a while. Then it all started over. So I have retired and decided to get this boat running again.So I rebuilt the 6 carb, using all new parts. it fired right up. I also bout a manual for this motor and have been doing some trouble shooting. At first I did not have spark on the starboard side, disconnect shift switch. Did not have any bearing what so ever. Start checking all sorts of things then it started. Some times it fires and other not. With out touching anything. This ghost problem has been around and can not find it. It is not the shift or kill switch tested all good. It acts like it something on the motor. Any ideals?
Thanks