2000 Johnson 150 VRO

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I am not trying to step on any ones toes.....many of the manuals do have the alarm system tests. They all seem to have the VRO system tests. For the system check gauge tests some have it, some don't. I am opening up the shop this week and will dig out your manual to see if it has the system check guage trouble shooting proceedure in it. Some years it seems that you need the accesory systems manual or some other odd manual that had it in it, I can't recall the tittle for the sytem check gauge system trouble shooting. I have it set aside and can't remember which years had it had which did not. I should be checking in with the site more often now that season is coming around so if I forget just prod me nicely.

Theoutdoorsman

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I am not trying to step on any ones toes.....many of the manuals do have the alarm system tests. They all seem to have the VRO system tests. For the system check gauge tests some have it, some don't. I am opening up the shop this week and will dig out your manual to see if it has the system check guage trouble shooting proceedure in it. Some years it seems that you need the accesory systems manual or some other odd manual that had it in it, I can't recall the tittle for the sytem check gauge system trouble shooting. I have it set aside and can't remember which years had it had which did not. I should be checking in with the site more often now that season is coming around so if I forget just prod me nicely.

Any luck?

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Oops, forgot all about it. I'll look in the am and walk it up to the house with me. Is the model posted here somewhere and what info did you need.

I have all manuals from 77-2014