89 Johnson 110 keeps losing power

My 89 Jhonson 110 keeps loosing power at wot or sometimes when trying to get on plane seems like it's starving for fuel but when I pump the primer nothing changes sometimes I can cut it off and back on again and it is fine. I've replaced plugs wires gas and oil lines checked screen on gas tank changed inline fuel filter replaced old primer bulb and all new coils also cleaned and checked every thing on vro jug I'm dumbfounded as to what my problem is any help would be greatly appreciated

Also on several trips back to the dock I've ran it almost at wot with more than half my power gone for a mile or so and all of a sudden it will just take off like normal the rest of the way to the dock.

boobie

Supreme Mariner
Do a cylinder drop test on it when it acts up to see if your loosing ignition. Sounds like a bad pack.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
If there is gum/varnish/jelly in the carb passages, you can squeeze the primer bulb all day and it won't help. Being that it is intermittent, Check any wire associated with the ignition system for chafing, shorts, internal breaks. Watch the wires as the throttle is moved. Check the control unit too

I will try the suggestions and post back as to the bad pack are you referring to coil pack or power pack? Thanks for the responses