Ficht throttle linkage issue, please help with finding part

Bdoss85

Cadet
Hello everyone. Im posting this because I'm stumped on how to find a part. I've been lurking around these boards for quite some time and I've almost always been able to find what I'm looking for. But in this case I'm stumped and so far haven't been able to find any help. I've got a 1999 ficht 200 motor (E200FPXEEN) and I recently broke the plastic throttle linkage trying to remove it to manually pull codes. Now everywhere I look to find one say the part is "obsolete". Was there a new part that came out or am I trying to find a needle in a haystack? I've attached photos of the link I'm talking about, and is part number 81 in the picture. Any help or advise here would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 0

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Part was also used on the 3 cylinder 25 / 35 hp models.------Your location ??

Bdoss85

Cadet
I am in Smithfield va. I was trying to see if it was on another motor also but couldn't find that info either. Thank you for the quick reply.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Should not be hard to find a used one , or repair the one you have.-----Various MERCURY motors also use that type of socket.-Might be able to make one too.

Bdoss85

Cadet
I didn't think it would be hard finding a used one either but so far I've come up short with ebay. I was going to attempt a repair on it by maybe taking some jb plastic weld and putting it back together with that, there's not a lot of pressure on that link but I'm not sure how well it will hold up, so in the mean time I'm going to search for one, just didn't know if maybe they went to a different style or if it was used on another motor. Thank you for the link Tim, I will be looking into that. Also, I do appreciate your help racerone. I will attempt a repair until I can locate a used one, or get the one Tim sent.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
I do not get into shipping as it takes way too much time.---I have some off the 3 cylinder motors.---Lots of those should be around locally to you.

Faztbullet

Supreme Mariner
PM me your address and will send ya one, just ask you repay shipping.....

link.jpg link.jpg

Bdoss85

Cadet
Wow, thank you faztbullet! I can do that no problem. I will send you address now. Thank you everyone for your help!