90 HP honda 4 stroke fuel starvation problem

Vinh280

Recruit
Hi All,
I have a 90HP honda four strokes with carburetors and I am having fuel startvation problem and I am trying to figure out what the cause. I know 9 out of 10 people would point it to a fuel pump but I am having second guess. I prime the bulb and run the motor at full throttle and it ran fine for a long while. Got to the fishing ground and fish for awhile then start the motor back up and drive for a little and it runs out of fuel. Had to prime the bulb again and drive slow and it runs out of fuel in a couple minutes. Prime the bulb again and run it at high RPM all the way back to the dock and it was fine. I did the compression test on this motor and it's is low (97 psi) all accross 4 cylinders. I read online that if the compressions are low it won't create enough vacuum to operate the fuel pump. What I don't understand is the motor runs very stong to me but yet the compression is low. I have this 90HP motor pushing a 21' Aluminum boat and it will do a little over 30MHP. I am stum at this problem. BTW I have new gas tank, new gas, clean the carbs, clean the fuel filter. I have removed all the rubber fuel lines in the motor and blow compressed air thru them and they are all cleared. Anyone has the same issue? Thanks for any advice.
Vinh