HONDA TECHs please help fuel coming out of tube on frontside of engine?? Pic included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bustedknuckle84

Chief Petty Officer
I just re-cleaned on my water fuel separator and fuel pump. I did this before but this time have a weird problem when I put everything back.

I turn the motor over runs GREAT now, however fuel is pouring out a tube connected to the front side of the motor. Pic included.

Where does this tube connect to? Is it some kinda overflow feature? The float and needle was cleaned out and functioning when I reinstalled it. Does the float have an adjustment? I'm sure Honda is not the only one that has this feature on the motor.

My motor is a 200HP 2003 Honda Outboard. ANY help would be great,

Attachments

• Fuel prob.jpg
    Fuel prob.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

NastyWendy

Recruit
So I joined this forum to find help with diagnosing problems with my Honda BF225 and I see this post unanswered from over 3 years ago. I wonder how long it would take me to get an answer to a question a good bit more involved than this one.

Your float/valve in your VST isn't working. The fuel is is the overflow from the VST.

jbcurt00

Staff member
So I joined this forum to find help with diagnosing problems with my Honda BF225 and I see this post unanswered from over 3 years ago. I wonder how long it would take me to get an answer to a question a good bit more involved than this one. .

Inactive topic, closed

Wendy, start a topic about your BF225 and the problems you're having, leave the snarky comments elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.