30 hp tohatsu service manual?

hipster dufus

Petty Officer 2nd Class
i want a service manual for my new 30 hp efi tohatsu. price? and are they comprehensive and do they translate well? would i be better off with the merc manual?also while i have everyones attention, i do not plan on winterizing my engine. i am in Ga and store the boat in my garage. i usually run some new gas with stabil thru the engine every 2 weeks or so, on my muffs. will that be good enough? the weather breaks every so often and i can head out for a quick run on the lake, maybe throw some jigs at a bass.all opinions welcome and thanks

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Re: 30 hp tohatsu service manual?

The price will vary depending on the dealer. It's a good manual that does not have the translation issues of the old ones. Running the engine every two weeks will prevent any problems.

pvanv

Admiral
Re: 30 hp tohatsu service manual?

Hipster,

I personally like the Factory manual for the 25/30B. Comprehensive and complete, with good color wiring diagrams. Like Elvin said, it doesn't suffer from language translation issues (as some earlier manuals did). You would order Part # 003-21054-1. MSRP is $50.00, available from any dealer, including me.