Does Tohatsu 05 carb kit inclue a diaphram and o-rings for the accel pump

Star

Chief Petty Officer
Mercury doesn't seem to have a part number for this. they are just two tiny o-rings they want me to buy a carb bowl for $160. Please help guys my o-rings are shot.

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Re: Does Tohatsu 05 carb kit inclue a diaphram and o-rings for the accel pump

What model engine do you have?

Star

Chief Petty Officer

Mercury 0t987569 manufactured in april of 04 15ELH 4ST I have seen the same carb on Tohatsu. the o-rings go between the plate on the bottom of accell pump diaphram and seal the 1/8" tubes that push gas into the ventury. They are not the same as any I have been able to find. The o-rings have been destroyed by ethanol. Than you for your help on this.

pvanv

Admiral

The Tohatsu part (for the MFS15C) is 3BJ032430M O-RING $1.51 each. Any Tohatsu/Nissan dealer (including me) can help you.

Star

Chief Petty Officer

Thank you very much for your time to chase this for me. I don't like cobbling things together especially where chemical resistance is an
issue. I would still like to know if they have a complete carb kit for future purchases. Thank you IBOATS for the ability to get information like this that is not easily availible. I take good care of this nicely made Tohatsu/Mercury motor, and I am sure there are alot of them 6 to 8 years that are leaking fuel baddly from the lower part of the accell pump. The solution is easy and it is putting gas fumes inside your motor and hurting fuel ecconomy.

pvanv

Admiral

The complete carb kit you would order (for the Tohatsu MFS15C) is 3BJ871220M CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT, F15C/F20C $54.27.