2004 Honda BF130 fuel issue

RickGillmor

Recruit
I have a 2004 Honda BF130 with what I assume and ethanol issue. Rough at ilde and at low speeds. When I throttle up it will seem like it is not firing on all cylinders then will gradually sputter then seem to catch on all four cylinders. Then it seems to run fine untill it starts to sputter again at speed then catch again on all four again. I about had it and am looking to find and replace all fuel filters and LP and HP fuel pumps but cannot for the like of me find a list of all the parts and part numbers.

mbarry1834

Recruit
Re: 2004 Honda BF130 fuel issue

I have a 2004 Honda BF130 with what I assume and ethanol issue. Rough at ilde and at low speeds. When I throttle up it will seem like it is not firing on all cylinders then will gradually sputter then seem to catch on all four cylinders. Then it seems to run fine untill it starts to sputter again at speed then catch again on all four again. I about had it and am looking to find and replace all fuel filters and LP and HP fuel pumps but cannot for the like of me find a list of all the parts and part numbers.

For a list of parts and part numbers try **********, Honda parts, OEM Repair Parts.