Trying to find old style round pin fuel connector for '96 Honda 15hp

Can you PLEASE help me in finding a company or website or anyone that sells a Honda Fuel Line Engine connector that has the early style round locating pin (Not the new square type locating pin)? I have a 15hp Honda 4stroke outboard that is I believe is a 1996 model - the engine connector for the fuel line has that old round locating type pin (ie, both pins are round, the fuel pin and the locate/lock pin). I have looked all over & can't find a vendor or store so far that sells this connector and I am stuck dead in the water without it

Wee Hooker

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Trying to find old style round pin fuel connector for '96 Honda 15hp

If you can't find it here at iboats store, I'd try a online honda dealer. Should for some odd reason ,they can't get it. I'd watch Ebay. I can usually find all kinds of obsolete parts there. Last recourse ( before going "dead in the water" , I would be to bring the fuel line out through the motor houseing and install a whole new style of connector that is more easily obtainable. ( I've used male and female Nissan types to split a gas line to make a gas tank that can be used with various brands. I just make "pigtail" lines with the nissan connector on one end and the model specific connector on the other.

hth