Tohatsu Tldi 50 Service Manual

BALUNGAS

Cadet
Can I Buy A Tldi Service Manual From A Tohatsu Distributor.
Please Let Me Know And If We Can Order It Online.

Thank?s
Balungas

pvanv

Admiral
Re: Tohatsu Tldi 50 Service Manual

Any Tohatsu dealer can sell one to you. There are a number of online dealers, and iBoats may have what you need. I believe you can also order online from Elvin's website at http://www.internetoutboards.com/

BALUNGAS

Cadet

Thank you Paul,

Are those factory service manuals(THE ONE SOLDS IN THE LINK YOU GAVE ME??)It?s very hard to get one in Portugal.We have a very bad service here.Can I buy one from your company?
Tell me how can I do that and the link so I can buy it through internet.
if the link you gave me is from a distributor than I can also buy it through them,Otherwise I will buy through you.

Thank you for your help
Best regards
Rui

pvanv

Admiral

Yes, Elvin's dealership has Factory manuals for TLDI motors, available online at http://www.internetoutboards.com/product_list.asp?id=1

Our dealership (or any Tohatsu/Nissan dealer) can also sell them to you; matters not where you get a manual, as long as it's the Factory manual -- which will be specific to your motor. The aftermarket manuals tend to cover way too many models, and often only give general settings and adjustments. The aftermarket manuals make decent doorstops (or in northern climates, good wood stove tinder).

Postage and delivery time from us may be more than you'd like, since shipping from the States will be costly and take time. According to the Tohatsu website, you should be able to get a manual (and parts as needed) from your Portugal dealer at

NAUTICOM Lda
Estrada Manuel Correira Lopes
Parque Empresarial Progresso - Armazem 1
2785-126 S.Domingos de Rana, Portugal
351 21 448 15 52 (TEL)
351 21 448 15 53 (FAX)

BALUNGAS

Cadet

Thank you Paul,
I have contacted NAUTICOM 2 weeks ago.They dont have the manual and they dont sell it to the owner of the motor.They only sell to distributors.
I went to they distributors and none of them have the manual.Ia asked them how can you repair my motor without a manual?
They replied: We know about motors we cna repair any motor without a manual.This is the way NAUTICOM the main dealer wants to Market these products here.
It?s again a bad service to TOHATSU.