Honda BF75 fuel question

Popeye59

Recruit
My 7.5 kicker motor started having fuel issues this spring. It would run for 5-10 minutes and then stall, like it was out of gas. Prime the bulb and restart and same thing. Squeeze the bulb as the motor stalls and it will take off again. Bulb was not getting soft either. I replaced the fuel line from the tank, the bulb and fuel line to the motor. Couldn't find a new clip to connect the hose to the motor so I improvised and bypassed that feature entirely by connectine the hose directly to the fuel pump. Problem persists. Removed filter for testing purposes with no change. I disconnected the line from the fuel pump to the carb and while the motor is running, only just barely spits out any fuel. If I shut off the motor, remove the fuel pump and manually push the buttton(for lack of a better term) on the back side of the fuel pump I can get it to shoot a solid pulse of fuel.

So, I'm thinking one of three things:
Fuel pump is bad - diaphragm leak
The piece on the crankshaft that actuates the fuel pump is bad - worn or broken
Carburetor is bad - because the amount of fuel getting to the carb "should be" enough to keep the motor running.

BTW I am the enemy of carburetors. When I work on them, they rarely survive the encounter.