What year is my Tohatsu?

paleosol

Cadet
Hello

I am having a hard time calling Tohatsu in TX. I was hoping someone here good help me out with identify the year of my M70A2. The serial number is 360 20304. In addition, is there an online parts manual? I found one for 1992 and newer models but I am guessing mine is older. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Paul

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Re: What year is my Tohatsu?

Only Tohatsu can answer your question and it is unlikely that even they can do that at this point. info@tohatsu.com Your A2 should be compatible withe the 1992 through 1993 A2.

paleosol

Cadet

Thanks for your help. After reviewing the parts lists and on line manuals it appears that Tohatsu has not made many changes to these work horses. I guess they got it right the first time. Thanks again.

8hygro

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I am helping on a Gray colored M50D2 3E3 serial #59490. I would like to find out the year also as I do not see a serial number reference anywhere and the above link shows it being a 2003 which would surprise me.

Thanks

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral

That link does not tell you the year...It only tells you what part's book year range it is in. You would need to call Tohatsu at 972-323-6003 to get the year...But, the year is not used for anything useful other than to satisfy curiosity.