Nissan NS8B service manual--what's the best one?

vinny277

Recruit
Are there any good service manuals available out there for my motor? I'm replacing the engine block and adding a charging unit and want a good source that covers DETAILS, like cement type and torque settings, wire routing, etc.<br />Is there a Clymer that will be adequate if a Nissan factory manual is not available? What is the best source for manuals?<br />Thus is a great little motor, just right for my 25'sailboat, and I'm hoping the repair will put it in great shape. The water jacket was corroded to half it's stock thickness in one spot and I'm afraid to run it across the bar, into the ocean. Any thoughts?<br />Thanks

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Re: Nissan NS8B service manual--what's the best one?

Contact Tohatsu at 972-323-6003 for manual availability.

greengrass

Seaman

Hi what size / type engine I can give you a link to a full service manual

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral

Greengrass,<br /><br />I know you are just trying to be helpful, but distribution of pdf service manuals is against the law as it is copyrighted material. Please do not offer it.<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Elvin

greengrass

Seaman

Hi internetoutboards the link I will be giving is free from the nissan web site to anyone and is not agaist the law.

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral

Greengrass,<br /><br />Tohatsu/Nissan does not have a link on any of their websites for downloadable service manuals. They do have free downloads for owner's manuals. Is that what you are referring to?