Honda BF50 lower unit (case)

gdeme

Recruit
I have a honda bf50 ,and recently i damage the lower unit case.<br />By this time i am trying to fix it, but i beleive that it will work only for some hours.<br />I am looking to find a web site - eshop that i can give an order for my lower unit, but i didnt make it.<br /><br />Could anyone help me?<br /><br />thnx in advance

scotty c

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Honda BF50 lower unit (case)

what kind of damage are you talking about?<br />look on the iboats website, you can likely find<br />replacements there

gdeme

Recruit

Ι tried , but i didnt find anything.<br /><br />I am talking about a breaking at the lower unit at the exaust area (propeller)<br /><br />So i am looking for the lower unit named gear case.<br /><br />I didnt make it to find even the part number which fits to BF50A

scotty c

Petty Officer 2nd Class

try looking on E-BAY, under boating/marine<br />you did not state what year your motor is,<br />but any bf50a lower unit from the last 10<br />years should bolt right up to your motor.

gdeme

Recruit

nothing on e-bay.<br /><br />There isn't any e-shop that we can give our order on the outboards?

scotty c

Petty Officer 2nd Class

there is, but i see they do not deal in <br />Honda lower units.<br />try your local honda dealer ?<br />may have a parts motor in stock

gdeme

Recruit

they have, but in a really high price.<br /><br />I will try to find out something, may be i will put my order in another country.<br /><br />thnx a lot, and if you find something, let me know