honda binnacle control question

Hi, I'm in the process of buying a top mount honda control, p/n 06240-ZW5-U40 over e bay. The owner has no info on it other than it is new, open box. My question to all the Honda tech's out there is, should there be a parts bag with this control, such as the cable ends,clamps, etc, like comes with the side mount controls? If so, are these available to purchase separately?? Thanks for any help!<br /> rvtech

hondon

Lieutenant Commander
Re: honda binnacle control question

That control comes with all hardware nesessary[sorry for the poor spelling]to install that end of the cable system.It will not come with the engine end.

Thanks Hondon, but I'm buying a package that was opened, & may be missing a small parts bag. That is, if one comes with that control. I'm trying to find out if these parts may be purchased separately. I looked at the breakdown in the Seloc manual, but it doesn't appear to be the same control. Is there any way I can get rigging info for this control?

radsrh

Petty Officer 1st Class

You can go to a dealer and purchase them separately but, it is very costly. Keep this in mind when bidding, and if you have time before it ends call or go to your dealer to get prices the controll might not be such a great deal.