7.5hp Honda 4-stroke, Model # B75

MansellMan

Recruit
Does anyone have any information on this motor? I looking for the repair manual. Does anyone know where I can get one? :)

alcan

Commander
Re: 7.5hp Honda 4-stroke, Model # B75

Hello Mansellman<br />I got my manual from the honda dealer. I don't remember how much it cost. You might try looking at a marine store for an after market manual. I find the public library a good soarse of imfo to repair all sorts of motors. Give them a try, can't beat the price.

MansellMan

Recruit

Thanks Alcan! Do you own a Honda B75 4-stroke? If so, what can you tell me about the motor? If you have the Honda repair manual I would be interested in getting the name of the manual, the edition, the year it was published, and the author. Thanks again for the help!<br /><br />MansellMan :)

Salty Dog

Petty Officer 1st Class

There is one on ebay right now.

alcan

Commander

Hi Mansellman<br />My manual is from Honda motor co.It covers models BF75,BF100 and BF8A. You should be able to get one at the Honda power equipment dealer, the same place you get your parts. Yes I owen a 7.5 and a 10hp. They are good motors. My opinion is, they are no better or worse than the rest.

Nicky6

Recruit

I'm looking for a carburetor for a 7.5hp Honda model number B75. Any suggestions???

Does anyone have any information on this motor? I looking for the repair manual. Does anyone know where I can get one? :)

I have the original Honda one for sale if you still need it. Let me know before I put it on ebay.