Painting my engine cover and found these decals

home-boy

Banned
My engine is technically a US Marine but I'm going to use Chrysler emblems for the restore. I found these in several colors

home-boy

Banned
Also found these but I couldn't figure out how to get them into the above post.

Jiggz

Captain
Force and US Marine decals are also available but very pricey! Just google "Force outboard decals". As for the first sticker, it is less than an inch high and is not bad for the price.

home-boy

Banned
Yes the decal is less than an inch tall but is 8 3/4" long and should fit nicely and be low key. I'm thinking either chrome or gold since the old Chryslers had gold trim

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner
Go to the U-Pull-It junkyard and get Gold or silver Chrysler letters and pentastars. Glue 'em on with 5200.

home-boy

Banned
It has been storming with hail and tornados so I didn't get out tonight but do you know of a car with giant emblems? I like the 70s cursive script but after prowling ebay I didn't see any that looked big enough. I'd like at least 8" long to be visible from more than a few feet away.

MickLovin

Master Chief Petty Officer
If you can find an old hood cheap you maybe able to use the emblems, the older hoods had the better emblems IMO, for e.g I had a 1976 75hp and a 1980 75 hp and the 76 model had a better hood with chrome Chrysler emblems, but the 1980 was just a sticker. It also IMO had a better hood than the 80 model, as I was using my 80 model 75hp I just took the pieces I wanted off it and put it on the 80 model.

home-boy

Banned
I have a really nice '72 hood but the latch is so different I cannot make it work properly. The early hood has lots of different planes so I can't see moving the trim.

MickLovin

Master Chief Petty Officer
Yea well if it has a different set up to yours you might just have to remove the emblems if possible and drill your newer hood out to suit the old emblems?