Impeller Kit for 1994 70hp Force?

scout-j-m

Chief Petty Officer
Hey, I'm having trouble locating an impellar kit for my 1994 70hp Force. I have looked on this site at the following link... Force Impeller Kits ...but they dont specifically list my model. I clicked through all kits just see if one looked like it matched but none of the gaskets on any of them looked to be correct. Can anyone help with with the aftermarket or OEM part number or provide a link? Thanks.

HotTommy

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Impeller Kit for 1994 70hp Force?

Does it look like this?
51.jpg

wrench 3

Commander

Sierra lists an impeller but not a kit.

scout-j-m

Chief Petty Officer

If you want the whole thing. Never ordered from these folks so I would call them first.

Mercury/Mariner/Force Complete Water Pump Kit 46-812966A11

If you want just individual parts like the impeller and gaskets.

Mercury, Mercruiser, Force, etc. - WATER PUMP - 70 H.P.

Either way, water pump parts seem to be more expensive for this motor than most Force motors.

Thanks. I was also seeing places where the individual parts were available but not a kit. And you are right, those individual piece prices are a little high. I have found the impeller alone for about $23 and upper and lower gaskets for closer to $1 each. I'll just look around a little more and order those 3 parts separately from some place reasonable.

MickLovin

Master Chief Petty Officer

A lot of the time I have been able to go to my local Mercury dealer and have got a complete pump housing for my 80 model 75hp Chrysler, if you know the part number try a Mercury dealer as well as iboats etc.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The kit is a Mercury part only.
Crowley marine or Doug Russell are dealers that sell online.
Or visit your local Merc dealer.