gas primer bulb

lugnuts

Cadet
Can anyone tell me what size primer bulb fits on a 1988 125 hp force motor? thanks.:confused:

SkiDad

Lieutenant Commander
Re: gas primer bulb

depends on the hose size (mine was labeled on the hose) - if you had to guess i would go with the 5/16 size bulb - that is what I put on mine and i have 1/4 line currently. I just put a little 2 cycle oil on the ends it it slid in with a little effort. I think 5/16 would with with 1/4, 5/16 or 3/8 line as long as you get some of the stainless clamps that screw tight

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner

IF?? I say IF because someone over the last 25 years might have changed the hose size.
It came standard with 1/4in. IF someone didn't change the size??

lugnuts

Cadet

depends on the hose size (mine was labeled on the hose) - if you had to guess i would go with the 5/16 size bulb - that is what I put on mine and i have 1/4 line currently. I just put a little 2 cycle oil on the ends it it slid in with a little effort. I think 5/16 would with with 1/4, 5/16 or 3/8 line as long as you get some of the stainless clamps that screw tight

Thanks. I`ll try it.:cool:

lugnuts

Cadet

I have the same (original) hose that came with the boat! It seems fine! Only the bulb looks in bad shape! thanks.