85HP Force problem, electrical? rectifier?

Sarentack

Seaman
Replaced 2 coil packs on this, prior to replacing coil packs, I was getting no spark on the plugs except 1.

I know the Power packs are good as I tested the 1 good coil pack on the the power packs and continued to get spark.

Now I have replaced the 2 coil packs and I get a small spark, but its not as big as the other, this is of course me testing with the voltage meter.

What I need to know is, what should the voltage read on all wiring from stator, trigger, and power packs to the bar terminal, it is getting power, but I need to know what kind of power I should be getting.

I am totally stumped about this engines problems.

I also need to know what is a correct diagram for the rectifier, I replaced it, believe I got it right with the red being hot and the black being ground, their is 2 wires from the stator that goes on the other 2 leads as well as some purple wire. Can a rectifier cause problems?

Also the power packs have a black/yellow wire coming out, in diagrams it states it goes to the stop switch? their is no stop switch I see on the engine, previous owner has them hooked to the wire terminals somewhere, anyone know where these wires go?