chrysler 115hp power tilt and trim leaking help needed

bybudros

Cadet
hi there guys maybe you know if its posible to get part for tilt and trim valve body.it looks like cap fited with split ringvalve body leaking.jpg2012-10-02-187.jpg thank you.

RRitt

Captain
Re: chrysler 115hp power tilt and trim leaking help needed

part # F17620

but I don't think that's going to fix it.

bybudros

Cadet

part # F17620

but I don't think that's going to fix it.

thank you anyway i will try my best and i will let u know what hapened.and another thing maybe you know where to buy it ? because marinengine.com out of stock any other place you know ?
thank you

RRitt

Captain

how did the plug get so mangled and where are the missing parts?
The $100 asian valve bodies aren't up to task for a 115HP. if you use your boat much then you'll be replacing it every couple years. But it might end up being only choice left.

bybudros

Cadet

how did the plug get so mangled and where are the missing parts?
The $100 asian valve bodies aren't up to task for a 115HP. if you use your boat much then you'll be replacing it every couple years. But it might end up being only choice left.

well whole sumer the boat was in the water and the last time i tryed tpo lift engine out the water didnt work and then i notest the red liquid in the water.after i removed boat out on shore i notest that the part on valve body realy bad coroded and leaking through that cap so i removed and done photos. the whole pump still on boat but will see what i could do .i will see the engineers maybe they could make that part for me if no i will end up buying new valve body .maybe you know the good ones and if you could just let me know if its available on market. i will post picture how it looks whole tilt and trim.
thanks again for coments.forgot to mention salt water

RRitt

Captain

if you had corrosion that bad then it's not worth fixing. too many other issues lurking in the shadows.

if you need boat this year then buy chinese as a band-aid. It should go a year, maybe 2, or three? keep watching ebay and craigslist over winter and grab a fresh-water core from great lakes area. You may even get lucky and get one that works. More importantly you'll have a solid oem to rebuild. after you get it back to 100% right then it's good for 20 years.

bybudros

Cadet

if you had corrosion that bad then it's not worth fixing. too many other issues lurking in the shadows.

if you need boat this year then buy chinese as a band-aid. It should go a year, maybe 2, or three? keep watching ebay and craigslist over winter and grab a fresh-water core from great lakes area. You may even get lucky and get one that works. More importantly you'll have a solid oem to rebuild. after you get it back to 100% right then it's good for 20 years.

thank you! RRitt