50hp Force power loss

potminer

Cadet
I am new to this forum & to the world of boating but I am somewhat familiar with an outboard engine(and learning) & fairly mechanically inclined. Please pardon me if post gets a little lengthy(want to get it all out there). Read alot of posts in the forums & sounds like I'm not the only one with this problem. When I first bought the boat I took the carb off & cleaned(looked good). Fuel was from last year but smelling it didn't smell stale(so added stabilizer). Took the boat for a run, ran & planed nicely, WOT for 10-15 mins with no trouble. 2nd time out with the boat, started & idled fine but can't get anything over 1/3 throttle. Boat hestitates, boggs down but never sputters or pops. It does stall if I don't back off on throttle quick enough. Boat will plane if engine is still not fully warmed up then quickly hestitates, boggs down but never sputters or pops. Had boat out on water several times with no luck since doing the following.
Things I have tried with no luck:
Fresh fuel(mixed 50:1 + 1 can Sea Foam carb cleaner)
Cleaned carb again(looked good)
New spark plugs
Checked float setting(7/8" from bottom of carb to bottom of float farthest from float hinge or level with bowl gasket seat/bottom of carb)(seems ok)
Primer bulb is firm after a couple sqeezes
Vent on tank is opened
Both plugs have good spark when engine is cranked over
Tried switching plug wires around with no luck(won't start)

:confused:Thinking problem may be ignition coil/cd module. Thinking of getting coils load tested if possible. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.