Part #'s for a 1972 Chrysler 130 Outboard

Im2mental

Recruit
Just wanted to know if anyone had a parts list of parts and numbers for the 1972 130 Chrysler Outboard Motor that they could send me in a e-mail or download link.
My 130 is at the mechanic right now diagnosing a backfire issue. Might be a timing issue and wanted to make sure i have the right part numbers or aftermarket part numbers for strator and electrical system items. Plus anything i might have to rebuild on the motor.
I have a repair manual to cover repairs but it seems parts are an issue.
Thanks in Advance,
Norman

novicetech

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Part #'s for a 1972 Chrysler 130 Outboard

Do a search for the chrysler crew website, they have a few old parts manuals on there that can be downloaded for a reasonable fee.

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner

Dave "Hurrikain" Kain at the Chrysler Crew has all sorts of manuals. If not him, try Franz buddenberg at franzmarine@aol.com. Same link, Chrysler Crew.

Im2mental

Recruit

Thanks for the input guys. Motor is to old to even fix for what is wrong with it. New motor and control not worth putting on my boat Sooooo...
Im trading my boat in on a new 2008 Glastron GT185
Thanks again,
Norman

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner

Well before you go kissing it off, tell us what is wrong. Also give your location. You might be surprised at how simple and cost effective repair may be.