Force Wiring Diagrams...help

Bigprairie1

Commander
...computer help that is. I have a couple of very useful Force motor wiring diagrams that I've been trying to post for a while...to no success here.
They are both scanned off of a (very informative) Force 'Rigging and Installation' manual I have.
The files after scanning are a 'tif' file and get rejected by the attachment bit here with a message invalid format...or something of that nature. (is this a block from Iboats...only jpegs?)
...any ideas on this guys?
It is a very descriptive and informative wiring bit for the outboards that compliments the wiring diagrams in the back of the manual nicely.
BP

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Force Wiring Diagrams...help

Looks like the files supported are limited to:

bmp
doc
gif
jpe
jpeg
jpg
pdf
png
psd
txt

kycheckmate

Recruit

.tif formating for pictures is usually not used on web sites because they are very large files. You will need to open the file with a photo editor such as Photo Shop or Paint Shop Pro then save it as a .jpg (jpeg) file. This is mor web friendly

gonefishie

Commander

Open it and click File-Save As-click on the file type drop down menu and pick jpeg. Ba da bing.

Bigprairie1

Commander

...all right. Thanks for the file conversion info guys. Here is one of those wiring diagrams from that Force 'Rigging and Installation' manual. It is a little different than the one from the manual but it may assist.
If anything in/on it is unclear just ask and I will clarify any info.
I will try to post another similar wiring diagram/follow up to this one.
BP:):)

Attachments

• Force Wiring 1BM.jpg
    Force Wiring 1BM.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0

Daphne444

Seaman Apprentice

Bigprairie,

Those look like they would be helpful but the resolution of the scan is too low to read. All the wording is blurred into a couple of pixels. Is there any way you can scan in at a higher resolution (such as 150 dpi)?

thanks