Need Nozzle for 85HP Chrysler WB Carb

turtle1173

Chief Petty Officer
Hi all, <br /><br />I am missing the main nozzle that screws into the turret on my bottom carb. Does anyone have a spare or know where I can pick one up? <br /><br />Thanks, <br /><br />Shane

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Need Nozzle for 85HP Chrysler WB Carb

Turtle...I should be able to help you...email me.<br />Thought100@aol.com

turtle1173

Chief Petty Officer

Thought101,<br /><br /> I appreciate the offer on the carb and I may yet take you up on it.<br /><br /> Before I do, however, does anyone have just the nozzle off of one of these carbs?<br /><br />Thanks again,<br /><br />Shane

scotiany

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Turtle 1173, do you have a special tool to get the nozzle out . I've got a WB7B, WB7A and WB5A and they all have the nozzle protruding below the screwdriver slot. Can't figure it out. Also, there are different numbers on the floats . One says 44, another says 33. Anybody got a clue?

The Marine Doctor

Commander

What year? I have seen a couple new ones sitting on the shelf at work.<br /><br />TMD

turtle1173

Chief Petty Officer

Hi all,<br /><br /> The carbs on this motor are WB9B. I don't believe these require a special tool. There is a slot on the end. You stick the screwdriver (flathead) up in the turret and just unscrew it. It is the same way (and looks the same) in the illustrations in my Seloc manual. I haven't looked at any numbers on the floats.<br /><br /> TMD, this is a 1972 85HP Chrysler.<br /><br />I appreciate all the help.<br /><br />Shane

eurombiz

Recruit
105hp Chrysler, Tillotson WB float

105hp Chrysler, Tillotson WB float

Greetings to everybody,
Does somebody know where I can get a float for my Tillotson WB carb (105HP Chrysler, serial 10573) ?

Thanks for your suggestions