Force 125 l drive

Recently purchased a 89 bayliner with a 125 force l drive . Not the best I know . But it will have to do for a few seasons. I am in search of a exhaust bellows that will fit that isn't 200$.. any1 know of one that will work that is the price of a normal bellows lol . Thanks for ur time

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Welcome aboard

the I drive has minimal parts support, so you pay for any parts that are available.

in the grand scheme of things, quit perseverating over the price of the parts and buy the right part, fix it right

have you checked your 28 year old bayliner for rotten wood - stringers, transom, bulkheads and floor? have you done test drills? your boat has many things that are against it. first its a lat 80's bayliner. so it almost guaranteed to be full of wet foam and rotten wood. plus the aforementioned I-drive

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
Unfortunately it seems everyone knows the value of that particular part.$$$$

​You can try Google and look for outboard salvage, marine salvage etc.
​Google flexible exhaust hose

​If happen to find a used one?? it is a USED one.
Might not last?

Boat structuarally is sound , no rot , no weak points, seats on good condition, always covered . I'm pretty much coming to the point of getting a flexible corrugated wet exhaust hose . As mentioned above

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
unless you test drilled, you can not verify rot or not. good luck with the boat and your flexible exhaust hose.