Isuzu Marine Generator

20pilot

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hey Guys. My father purchased a 1966 41' Hatteras Conv. with a Isuzu Marine Generator. The genset ran good for the first few times we used it. However, this passed trip the generator stopped putting out power. I am not able to find a model or serial number on it anywhere. I had a mechanic quickly look at it and he said the engine sounds great, and he traced the problem to either the control board or the generator end windings. Does anyone know where to find the model number so I can order the control board?

Thanks in advance

HT32BSX115

Supreme Mariner
Hey Guys. My father purchased a 1966 41' Hatteras Conv. with a Isuzu Marine Generator. The genset ran good for the first few times we used it. However, this passed trip the generator stopped putting out power. I am not able to find a model or serial number on it anywhere. I had a mechanic quickly look at it and he said the engine sounds great, and he traced the problem to either the control board or the generator end windings. Does anyone know where to find the model number so I can order the control board?

Thanks in advance

Howdy,

I would take a picture and send it to these guys! Or ask them where to find the model numbers....... http://www.soundmarinediesel.com/isuzu_diesel_generators.html

You fly a Lear 20?

Cheers,

Rick