Force US Marine & Morse control box parts schematics

swimmin' for shore

Chief Petty Officer
And without turning this into an advertisement-

MOD EDIT - It is an advert and the same as yesterdays post! iboats Mod Team.

Rule 6. You may not post in the forum to promote any personal enterprise, advertise a business or product, or to solicit responses for contests, polls, or similar. This includes directing members to social networking sites.
The First post of a thread MAY NOT be used to advertise or promote a product, company, internet site, sale, individual, or service. If you wish to promote a product or internet site, please contact iboats for rates/permission. Please remember that iboats is a retail vendor of marine products and do not post anything that would be detrimental to iboats' interests.

Rule 8. You may not solicit any personal transaction (buy, sell, rent, trade, free, donate, etc.) in the forum. This includes solicitations for charitable and non-profit causes. Personal transactions arranged completely by Private Message are not affected by this rule. Solicitation by PM must be preceded by contact in the forum. Please note: threads or posts that give extensive details on anything that is for sale will be assumed to be an attempt to advertise and are subject to deletion.

Last edited by a moderator:

swimmin' for shore

Chief Petty Officer
I am searching for schematics, parts lists, etc...for 2 styles of control boxes, currently. One-US marine boxes as used in bayliners through the late 80's and early 90's. I believe this is a Morse style control, but said US Marine on the handle. It's a concealed side mount box. Anyone with any information on where to get this or perhaps an old schematic-your help would be greatly appreciated.

The 2nd box is the older Morse 2 lever control. Morse still sells a similar box, but see pictures below. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

mMTAJ66Xni7Akn2rqlHhPZw.jpg
mQgdH-HjngRL9vzQl1i61uw.jpg