1990 Mercruiser Control Valve Update/Upgrade Help

Chpsk8

Recruit
Hello.
I?m working on a power steering project on my boat and want to make sure that I have all the parts correct and that they will fit my project. I?m hoping some experts can weigh in. This is one of those projects that if I get deep in it, and one of the parts is wrong, I?m then down for a bit trying to source the right part. That wouldn?t make the family all that happy. We have a short season here.

The motor is a 1990 5.7L
The existing power steering components have been slowly replaced over the last few years chasing other issues Cables, cooler, lines, etc.... Now those are sorted? and now the PS actuator is leaking. (Pretty sure it?s leaked for a while, just really getting bad now)

I have the old style actuator in the boat today.
I found a new style actuator that I want to upgrade to. (Part # 8M0063381)
I realize that this means I need to update to the new style hoses, which I?m fine with. I?d like to get the quick connect style for no reason other than convenience of finding parts.

I?ve found that the Supply Line is part# 32-8M0063020
Return line is 32-865390015
Quick connect fittings are:
Female 22-865415
Male 22-865414001

So here?s where I get concerned. Realizing the new hoses have a different fitting on the end that goes into the actuator is it also different going into the PS pump itself? I?d hate to order all this stuff and then have to get a different pump also! Literally at that point I would have replaced every steering component with the exception of the wheel! Haha.

The return line will stay the same since it goes from the PS cooler to the pump and won?t get changed. Does the Supply Line fit a 1990 power steering pump and also the new style PS Actuator?

Any advice is appreciated.