Penta 3.0 SX A trim/tilt motor removal (2007 Glastron)

I've traced a non operation trim/tilt problem to the trim motor. When trying to remove the motor I can't figure out how to
Disconnect the four hydraulic lines. I removed the retaining plate but it does not seem to be holding the lines in and there are no
Line nuts on these lines. Was wondering if I have to remove the lines at the cylinders and remove the motor with the lines attached.
My manual is mute on the correct procedure.

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... I can't help much, as I don't do much with Volvos,...

But,.... I can move this to the Volvo I/O forum for better exposure, 'n a better chance at a Good answer,...

skydiveD30571

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hi Ray, once the retaining plate is removed, just pull up on the lines to remove them. They are snug because of o-rings installed at the bottom.

That's for the posts. I hauled my boat home from the lake and had another close look at it. I discovered a retaining strip behind the retaining plate that released the hydraulic lines. Now all I have to do is source a replacement that costs less than the $1500 bucks I was quoted locally here in Regina Canada