fusion radio install missing pigtail

Hello everyone, well I just recently purchased a new fusion ms av700i stereo but it didn't come with a pigtail for the wiring harness just wondering if anyone knew of someplace I could get one . also my boat doesn't have the pigtail end either the last radio was hard wired in.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I would think the best place to get a pigtail would be the place you bought the radio from. I have to say, I've never known any radio manufacture to not supply the wires for their radio hookup... In fact here is a typical Fusion radio system:

h917AV650-B.jpg
I see the connections installed in the radio unit itself AND the adapters as well to connect this up to most anything... IDK :noidea:

Yes Gm280 that's exactly the radio I have what I need to find is the female end the plugs into the speaker cable harness and I am trying to contact them but its been like a week and no response back from them yet

duped

Petty Officer 1st Class
If the connector is black, you need to order from fusion (around $50 bucks!)

If it has the grey connector, it was an OEM installed radio and uses the Deutsch connector. You can order them from eBay and make up your own harness. I dunno if you can just buy the female, I had to order both as a set. You need to buy the crimping tool as well. They sell a cheap one and a REALLY expensive one. I went cheap and it's fine.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Deutsch-DT-12-Pin-Connector-Kit-14-16-GA-Nickel-Contact-/220825866908