86 procraft 1510 new owner - new boater - help please

I recently purchased an 86 procraft. It's in good shape but I do not have an owners manual. In the back on top of the fuel tank is a three way switch with colored lights. The boat has two batteries, I operated the boat today for the first time and the depth finders and trolling motors appear to have failed after about an hour and a half of operation. The switch was in the middle position. I assumed one battery operated the outboard, and the second for accessories....I am curious if the switch operates a primary and secondary battery. I'd appreciate as elementary a response as anyone is willing to offer. I'm a boating newby. Thanks

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Post some pictures,.... We can't see what yer talkin' 'bout,....

Here are a couple of images. I found out one of the batteries was dead. Getting the second one recharged. It looks to me like the batteries work in random, rather than one devoted to the starter, and the other devoted to accessories. I still don't have any idea what the switch does. I'd appreciate your comments. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 0