1994 Fisher Marsh Hawk Wiring Diagram

C Collins

Recruit
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the 1994 Marsh Hawk? I recently purchased one and didn't receive any type of manuals or diagrams. Thanks in advance.

Chuck

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard.

Moved this to the Electrical section from the original thread because boat wiring is pretty much generic. Usually manuals for older boats were more oriented toward safe operation and basic engine maintenance.

Do you have a problem that needs fixing? There are some diagrams in the stickie at the tope of this forum. This is one of the links - http://forums.iboats.com/forum/engi...ric-boat-wiring-diagram-by-silvertip?t=186986

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
If it is engine wiring your after, you need a factory service manual for your engine. That would not be covered in any boat documentation since the boat manufacturers have no idea what engine will be hung on that boat. If it is boat wiring you are after, there very likely is no diagram and if there is, it likely was not published in any of the boat manuals since those were, as indicated, dedicated more to safety. But -- let us know what the issue is (if there is one) and we can sort it out.

C Collins

Recruit
Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a boat wiring schematic. You are probably correct on there not ever being one published, just thought I would throw the request out there on the chance someone might have something. I am dealing with a Fisher boat that has several wiring problems and would like to have a diagram to help out.

Thanks

Bondo

Staff member
Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a boat wiring schematic. You are probably correct on there not ever being one published, just thought I would throw the request out there on the chance someone might have something. I am dealing with a Fisher boat that has several wiring problems and would like to have a diagram to help out.

Thanks

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Boat hull wirin' is pretty basic stuff,....

There's several genaric wirin' diagrams that might help ya, pinned to the top of this forum, the Electrical forum,....