Need wiring schematic for dash of 1987 Starcraft HL 180

Downsizing

Cadet
Wondering if anyone out there has a wiring schematic that would have been used from a 90HP VRO to the dash of a 1987 StarCraft HL180?
Particularly interested in wiring for the power trim, voltmeter, with fuel gage, bilge pump and light switch's being a bonus. I am new to this forum
so I apologize for any liberties taken. Thanks in advance.
Downsizing

Downsizing

Cadet
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for the response Roscoe. I was aware of the sticky topic. After downsizing I purchased the boat, to have a boat and a project.
Initially the motor would not start (had been stored for 5 years) the floor was mush so I striped everything off of it. When I was removing the dash the previous owners had rewired it with orange extension cord, speaker wire, lamp cord wire, phone wire and under the dash was a maze of cut, spliced, bare wired held together with cheaters. I was hoping for an easy fix. That not being the case I will do what I have done before in larger cruisers, run a cable to a mother board at the dash and rewire everything with new wire from there. As I am in Ontario and everything outside is white and cold she is in storage until spring.

Downsizing[/FONT]