Electrical issue don't know where to start?

Box4879

Cadet
My boat sat up for 2 months, went for a run last weekend boat cranked fine an ran without any problems. UNTIL I went to turn on my radio, nothing happened. Then I tried my blower an bilge an nothing worked. Yesterday I walked out an turned the master switch on an everything would work, radio, blower an bilge. Now today when I turn the master switch on I can only use one acc at a time, If I turn the radio on then the bilge the radio cuts off an the bilge won't come on. Vise verse with all of them if one is on then another is turned on they both go out. I don't know where to start guys any help will be great.

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander
I'd say you have a low voltage problem due to poor connections or a poor battery. When the operation of one independent device interferes with another, the only possibility is voltage drop. - Grandad

Bondo

Staff member
My boat sat up for 2 months, went for a run last weekend boat cranked fine an ran without any problems. UNTIL I went to turn on my radio, nothing happened. Then I tried my blower an bilge an nothing worked. Yesterday I walked out an turned the master switch on an everything would work, radio, blower an bilge. Now today when I turn the master switch on I can only use one acc at a time, If I turn the radio on then the bilge the radio cuts off an the bilge won't come on. Vise verse with all of them if one is on then another is turned on they both go out. I don't know where to start guys any help will be great.

Ayuh,.... Sounds like filthy corroded battery connections, 'n or filthy corroded wirin' connections beyond the battery,...