Trojan batteries

LazyJ

Seaman
Not a dealer within 300 miles of me that carries 12v Trojans... until the new Gander Mountain opened here this week. Group 27 for $99, I bought two.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Trojan batteries

Went over to Trojans Batteries from Interstate. In 2 1/2 years with Trojans, I've had one come back. Run them in all two of my rigs. Good batteries.

cuzner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Had a dealer that sold all brands talk me into buying them.They where cheaper than than most of the others. I,ve been using them for 10 years now, no problems.<br /><br /> Jim

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

But why the name "Trojan"? Sign across the outside of the shop...." TROJANS SOLD HERE".....just don't sound right.... :D :D :D

ZmOz

Captain

I've started using Odyssey batteries in just about everything, mostly because I bought a truckload of them. At about 1lb per amp hour you know they're going to last a while. Highly recommended...even if you don't buy them from me. :D Only problem is it's not very good to hook up to my old Mercury, since the alternator's output isn't regulated.

reka122

Recruit

I use an Odyssey for my starter battery. 12-14lbs for 625 CCA. May not have a real large reserve but you can't beat the light weight and small foot print. Besides, always got the pull rope.