• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APELCO 260 FISHFINDER--Need transducer & Power Cord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APELCO 260 FISHFINDER--Need transducer & Power Cord

Is there anyone that knows where I can find a transom mount transducer and the 12V Power Cord for an APELCO/RAYTHEON/RAYMARINE FishFinder?I have been searching the net, but haven't found any yet.

Re: APELCO 260 FISHFINDER--Need transducer & Power Cord

hi, we have a brand new in the box apelco 260 fishfinder , it has never been used . if you would be interested , we would sell you everything for 75.00 plus what ever it cost to ship to you. we are in Texas . you can contact us by email @ mbwizansky@hotmail.com. thank you , mikebert
    Last edited by mikebert; June 26th, 2007, 07:04 PM. Reason: item sold

Comment

thank you for all that were interested in apleco 260 , it was sold

Comment

while we are on the subject.. I have a L365 Apelco(Raymarine) and I am having a difficulty finding a thru-hull transducer. The transom mounted takes up barnacles in no time. Someone said that the transom mounted transducer can be epoxied in the bilge. Any clarity here..?

Also I am fitting a new transom and I am trying to cut down on the number of holes I put in it. can the transducer cable run thru the main passage from which the power wires and cables run thru or will it cause interference. I am dealing with a proline with outboard on gil bracket

Comment

laram51 your transducer wire will be fine if you run the wire with the rest of you cables. The best place I can tell you is ebay and graigslist. raymarine dosen't warranty those products anymore and/or make replacement parts for alot of those products. That will be a tough item to find. It's probally time for an updrade. You could probally find a superior machine for the price of the transducer.

Comment

Thanks for your help..yeah I will be looking for a new one soon..

Comment

I believe I have found a transducer for you unit It's at a boaters World in Largo FL new in box. Let me know if youre still interested. my email is miswirvin@yahoo.com

Comment

I also need the power connector (2 pin power cable) for a "Apelco Fishfinder 460". If you know where I can get one, please let me know. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X