Understanding fish finders

jack bowman

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Understanding fish finders

JD<br /><br />Ditto ,would you send me that fish finder file<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />jack.pat@sympatico.ca

danberlin

Seaman Apprentice

Hey JD,<br />If you could send me that file too I would appreciate it.<br />danor1063@msn.com<br />Thank you

Homerr

Commander

Toss that file my way if you could:<br /><br />Homerr999@msn.com<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />H.

fowl intent

Seaman Apprentice

JD,<br /><br />Please e-mail me with that info as well.<br /><br />fcmjr@ffast.net<br /><br />Thanks

imported_JD__

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Guys,<br />As I said, I'm happy to share the file with anyone who is interested but please remember that the file is 2.8 mb. Some servers will not permit a file this size, especially the "free" ones. Check with your provider before requesting a copy. If you are limited, the email simply gets returned to me and I have to notify you that I "tried" and it was returned.<br />Thanks,<br />JD

tenntom

Recruit

JD I would love to have the tutorial mentioned in your post. Thanks Very Much<br /><br />PS Am new this is my first post, hope I didn't mess up.<br />MY email ggjj123@juno.com <br />This is not the free Juno so it should take it.

Troy_from _Oz

Petty Officer 2nd Class

JD have you got an email address that I could contact you on by any chance? Just wanted to ask u a question off line if thats ok?<br /><br />Cheers<br />Troy

SocalJB

Recruit

JD-<br />I'd like a copy also-<br />JamieB@socal.rr.com<br />Thanks

ARCWINSTON

Petty Officer 3rd Class

JD,<br /> I, too, would appreciate recieving a copy of the sonar information you offered.<br /> email to wbush@arcindy.com Thanks...W

imported_JD__

Petty Officer 1st Class

Anyone else wanting a copy of the tutorial please email me direct at jabshire@cablenet-va.com. Just type Tutorial in the subject line. This way I can easily reply to your email with the attachment and not have to try remembering who I sent one to last. This will be easier for me and not tie up the board.<br />Thanks,<br />JD

mattttt25

Commander

when you get the chance...<br /><br />bonzellamj@efaches.navfac.navy.mil

phototom1

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Jd would you send a PDF copy of the info please.<br /><br /> Thanks<br /> Tom

phototom1

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Jd <br /><br /> Here is my Email I forgot to send on the other post.<br /><br />phototom1@sbcglobal.net<br /><br />Thanks again<br /> Tom

acc

Seaman

You can go to the Lowrance or Eagle website....They both have sonar tutorials, on-line manuals and an product emulator that you can download.....It is a very realistic emulator....

Franki

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Guys, <br /><br />you really need to get out of the habbit of putting your email address's into the forum. You lot are a spammers wet dream...<br /><br />Go to this page:<br /> http://htmlfixit.com/cgi-bin/tools/encoded_html_code.cgi <br /><br />and put your email address in the top box, and click "Hide address" it will spit a bunch of code out, past that code into the page and when people view it, they will see your email addy as normal, but spam bots looking for address's will find only gibberish. <br /><br />JD, if you want to email me the file, I will put it online on my webserver and anyone that wants it can download it.<br />My email address is franki@htmlfixit.com<br />(yes, that address is encoded.)<br /><br />FYI, as a side issue encoding allows you to use words that would otherwise be blocked by the forum, but I don't advice you use it for that. :)<br /><br />rgds<br /><br />Franki

Sea Mitch

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If your still reading this and sending copies, I'd love one. I have an Interphase twinscope that came with my boat and I'm still trying to figure it out. mitch@ks123.com