2004 trophy pro 2002wa livewell/washdown pump fuse

tonytex

Recruit
My livewell pump isnt turning on. Is there a fuse that I cant locate?? Please help!

Fireman431

Rear Admiral
Re: 2004 trophy pro 2002wa livewell/washdown pump fuse

I had the same boat. All of the fuses for accessories were inline fuses under the dash. Lift up the dash panel or go in thru the access in the cabin. If nothing has been spaghettied up too much, you should find it. Start at the switch with a test light.

tonytex

Recruit

Thank you for your post. I was only able to find a single inline fuse under the dash and it is in working order. I accessed the wiring from the dash but couldn't find any cabin access to that area. Are there multiple fuses in the area you are referring to? Any other advice? Thanks.

sam am I

Commander

The schematic shows there is just a single breaker for the baitwell/livewell, bout it other than the inline 20 AMP that feeds everything including the livewell. Which I'm sure is good if the livewell is the only thing not working? Maybe make sure the breaker is working properly, make sure the ground at the pump is 0 Volts when the switch is on as in......perhaps it is a ground issue? or, it is just that the pump took a dump!

04 2002WA Wiring.jpg

Last edited: