Xk glow led lights

further

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Xk glow led lights

I just recently got similar from XKglow except got the 20 piece with smartphone control, etc. Haven't installed yet, but can't wait. Tested them out and its a pretty nifty setup. Like the ease of install and control through the iphone.

greenbm

Seaman

It's definitely been an easy install so far. I'm looking forward to getting the last few lights installed and seeing what it looks light in the dark. Should have it all wrapped up on monday

greenbm

Seaman

Set out to finish the install today but hit a road block. The kit came with a applicator pad of 3M adhesion promoter and I used it when applying the first 5 lights with the attached 3M double sided tape. Essentially the pad was one-time use so I didn't have another one to use today. I thought the tape would stick fine if I just cleaned the mounting surface with alcohol but no luck. It really didn't stick well at all . After a few calls I was only able to find places selling in bulk so I had to order a couple more online. Did take the opportunity to retire my stern light though that hadn't been working. So all in all it was a productive day in the garage.