I love my minn Kota Endura 30

So I bought a 4 man inflatable boat earlier this year and thought I would mount a trolling motor to it. The cheapest in my local store was the minn kota endura 30. I picked it up and tested it out.

Wholy cow i am extremely impressed by its speed and noise level. it practically makes no noise at all. I am not exactly zipping around the lake but this was a huge upgrade from using oars to row.

I go fishing and crabbing off my inflatable boat with the oars. Now with the motor attached to the back, I can reach places taht I only dreamed of going to. the fun level went up 5 times.

The only problem I realized after further research is that the motor is meant for fresh water. I use it to fish for salmon and dungeness crabs in salt water. I Believe as long as I do not accidentally dip the whole motor under the salt water, i should be fine.

anyway, since we all love pictures, heres a few of my trolling motor. More on my hobby site at Mr Dungeness Crabber . If links are not allowed, could a mod remove it please? tahsnk

fgfdgdfgdg.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg
IMG_0223.jpg

NYBo

Admiral
Re: I love my minn Kota Endura 30

Welcome to iboats!:welcome:

Funny how not wearing yourself out rowing increases the enjoyment of boating/fishing/crabbing!:)

If you are willing to put up with the noise, a light 2-stroke outboard with integrated gas tank will have you laughing yourself silly. What's the boat rated for?