Power Loss Fish Finders

DanMichSr

Recruit
I have a 2005 Lund 1450 Rebel boat with two fish finders. I don't have power to either of them now after I added a USB adapter to a spare positive connection behind the dash and that works. I have power to the electric motor in front but no power to the fish finder. All lights, pumps and everything works normally. Any ideas would help. Thanks
:grumpy:

dan02gt

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Power Loss Fish Finders

I would check all the fuses and circuit breakera first just to make sure you didn't trip one during your install. If that looks OK make sure you have power to you have power to the dash switch that they should be wired to. It's easy to pull the spade connector off those switches. If that fails to fix it get a volt meter and start at the fish finder and work your way back towards the battery.

DanMichSr

Recruit
Re: Power Loss Fish Finders

I would check all the fuses and circuit breakera first just to make sure you didn't trip one during your install. If that looks OK make sure you have power to you have power to the dash switch that they should be wired to. It's easy to pull the spade connector off those switches. If that fails to fix it get a volt meter and start at the fish finder and work your way back towards the battery.

I took the hummingbird off the mount and there were two connections 3 prongs on the left and two on the right. I put my tester red/black on the two on the right and got a reeding of 22 m v ??? all fuses are ok. Two black wires under the dash go inti the hummingbird.

Last edited: