Raymarine Dragonfly short review.

kikoaz

Recruit
Got it installed in my 17' tin to replaced Humminbird 596c HD DI. At the lake put the unit in and the right side wouldn't snap in lock, don't matter how I tried look like the key not able to reach the slot humm.. not good and run without it to the fishing spot, anchored down then power the unit up the down scan is very nice and clear better the HB the sonar reading good but wham the dept reader went from 50' to 6' can't get it to reset after played with all the functions then went to simulate then exit oh there is it the reading came back to normal 50'. But wait there are black rectangular boxes on the bottom of the screen wth ? :facepalm: then one hour later bam the dept went to 6' again and it happens 3 times in one night. When the bait fishes swarm close to top water I can't read the bait line close to the bottom not like HB it clearly was there when I fished with it.Tomorrow I'll call and check for the holder replacement and any software in progress to fix the problem hoping don't have to send it back to repair.