Found great place to make custom made rocker switches

tazrig

Lieutenant Commander
Thought I'd through this up here in case anybody besides me was having a hard time finding a good source for custom made rocker switches like these:

Rockers.jpg

I spent a lot of time looking for the OEM look that would light up with the dash lights and have a second light (a different color) come on when I turned on the switch so I could tell at a glance what was on and what wasn't. Anyway I found the folks there real easy to deal with. I placed my order on a Friday. I had the artwork for approval the following Tuesday and they shipped out that Wednesday. Everything came in exactly as ordered. FYI, no flame thrower, depth charge or machine gun on the boat (yet) but I had 3 extra spaces so I decided to have some fun. :laugh: They can pretty much make the switch say what ever you want so long as it fits. Here is the site if anyone needs it.

https://otrattw.net/

Last edited:

JoLin

Vice Admiral
Re: Found great place to make custom made rocker switches

I'm interested, but the store is closed for maintenance. I'll try again later.

I DO have a flamethrower and machine gun on my boat. Really clears a path through the jetskiers. Haven't been able to find labels for the switches until now- thanks for the link!

tazrig

Lieutenant Commander

JoLin, It's just their new website that is down as they are trying to load all the new pictures onto it. Here is a link to their old website which is still up (just doesn't have all of the new photo's on it)

https://otrattw.com/

You can call them at: (408) 253-5337

JoLin

Vice Admiral

Got it- thanks. I'm turning a 16' Sylvan fish 'n ski into a non-fisherman. I'm removing the livewells and pumps and 'retasking' those switches to other purposes. This might help clean things up a bit.